In these days, our computer is our life and our phones are our live-partners containing all our information, contacts, and calendar events as well as reminders. So losing a phone can be catastrophic but with modern cloud-based systems such as iCloud and Google Sync Services, the risk of losing your data is much less. If you want to share any lists, reminder or such thing with another person directly from the Reminders app in OS X (running 10.8.2 or higher) or iOS, you can do it by the following the steps below.
Note that the reminder you need to share has to be stored in iCloud. You can identify it in the Mac app under the iCloud sub header within the sidebar.
- Open the reminders app in OS X.
- Point your arrow on any iCloud based reminders and on the little broadcast icon that will appear.
- Just select the names of from your Contact list to which you want to share your reminder with and then click “Done”.
Apple has just recently added an option to share reminders directly from the iCloud website.
- Simply Navigate to www.icloud.com and add your credentials details.
- Click on Reminders.
- Select any reminder and click on the “RSS” button next to it.
- Now, add the contact from your list.
That’s it! You can share reminders from Mac OS X or Windows. What do you think about this feature? Let’s know in the comments section below.